Imm Aim is the place to go if you are looking for the most delicious vegan or vegetarian food in Chiang Mai. Mr. O’s hospitality and flexibility regarding clients extra wishes is first class. In his restaurant, you will definitely feel like home.
It’s a chic-modern restaurant, very clean, bright, comfy and peaceful atmosphere with a cool second floor outside patio located on a peaceful soi. Their menu is the perfect size, not too big but plenty of delicious dishes available for you to choose.
Some of the breakfast highlights include:
- Hearty grain porridge, with mixed seeds, nuts, and sun dried bananas, coconut milk and honey (60 baht)
- Mixed seasonal fruit and homemade yoghurt, roasted nuts, seeds, sundried banana and honey (65 baht)
- Tomato, bell pepper and mushroom omelet with two slices of whole-wheat bread (85 baht)
Other highlights include:
- Cream cheese and tomato sandwich (75 baht)
- Pita falafel sandwich with hummus and salsa sauce (95 baht)
- Quesadilla with mushroom, corn, bell pepper and salad on the side (95 baht)
- Fresh Herbal spring rolls (65 baht)
- Mussaman, Penang or Green Curry (60 baht)
Imm Aim – Vegetarian/Vegan Café also make some of the best shakes and smoothies in town. The banana with peanut butter is off the charts! (45 baht)
The food is excellent and the vibe from the eclectic customers is always good. This is a gem of a place where strangers often share tables during busy times, when the place is filling up. It’s an affordable place to have a scrumptious meal and social event at the same time.
Open hours: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Address: 7/3 Santirak Rd., (Near Santitham Temple) Chiang Mai
Tel: 089 264 5511